Washer Repair Service
There are many brands and models of washing machines. Models include front load, top load, high efficiency, space saving versions, and stackable washer and dryer units. With so many brands and features to choose from, finding the right parts to fix your washing machine can be an issue.
We train our team of washing machine repair technicians in the latest washing machine technology. Our experts maintain certifications to service and repair many popular washer brands. We equip technicians with mobile tablets. If needed parts are not on their trucks, technicians use the tablets to order parts on site to get your washer running as quickly as possible.
We fix common washing machine problems.
- Leaking water
- Won’t spin during the wash cycle
- Won’t agitate
- Cannot fill up with water
- Doesn’t drain water after the wash cycle
- Inoperable buttons or controls
- Malfunctioning dispensers
- Fills with water after being turned off
- Rips clothes during the wash cycle
- Cannot clean clothes
- Makes loud banging noises in operation
- Cannot turn on
- Clothes come out covered in detergent
- Leaves yellow or rust spots on clothes
- And more!
When a washer won’t drain, drainage hoses or drain pump filter housing are likely blocked or clogged. Check drainage hoses for obstructions.
Repairs at Fair Rates
with Guaranteed Results
Appliance Care today!