GE Dishwasher Repair Service in Madison, WI
We can help you get your GE dishwasher functioning properly again! Our service techs have seen your problem many times before and would be happy to diagnose and repair your current malfunction.
We can repair your GE dishwasher if:
- Your dishwasher isn’t draining
- Leaking Water on the floor
- There is standing water in the bottom of the dishwasher after cycle
- Is melting your plastic cups and dishes
- Won’t stop filling with water
- Particles of food are left on your dishes after cycle is complete
- Isn’t filling with water after the cycle is complete
- Display panel on the dishwasher has an error code
- Won’t turn on
- The lights on your dishwasher’s control panel keep blinking
- Your dishwasher door won’t close or latch all the way
- There’s water leaking out of your dishwasher
- It smells like something is burning when operating
- Is making a clunking noise
- It’s taking longer than normal for your dishwasher to finish a cycle
- Your dishwasher is leaving spots and residue on your dishes
- Motor is humming, but the dishwasher cycle won’t start
- Door drops down harder than it should
- Detergent dispenser won’t open
- Dishwasher fills with water and then stops working
- The heating element isn’t working
- And more!
We know how important it is to have a working dishwasher. Hand washing your dishes is time consuming and tiresome. We’re be happy to get a top notch tech over to help as soon as possible.
Repairs at Fair Rates
with Guaranteed Results
Appliance Care today!