Dishwasher Repair Service
Dishwashers use water that’s about 140 degrees Fahrenheit along with detergent to clean and sanitize dishes. After spraying dishes with water and detergent several times, the water drains along with leftover food particles and an internal heating element heats to dry the dishes. Trouble arises when things don’t work as intended.
We fix common dishwasher problems.
- Failure to drain
- Leaking water
- Standing water in bottom after cycle ends
- Melting plastic cups and dishes
- Constantly filling with water
- Food left on dishes after cycle ends
- Filling with water after cycle ends
- Error code or blinking lights on display panel
- Failure to turn on
- Door won’t close or latch all the way
- Burning smell in operation
- Clunking noises
- Takes longer than normal to complete a cycle
- Leaves spots and residue on dishes
- Motor hums but cycle won’t start
- Door drops harder than it should
- Detergent dispenser won’t open
- Dishwasher fills with water and stops working.
- Heating element stops working
- And more!
Some dishwashers are whisper quiet, others are much louder. But if a dishwasher runs noisier than usual or makes clunking, grinding or hissing sounds, it could be one wash cycle away from a breakdown.
Repairs at Fair Rates
with Guaranteed Results
Appliance Care today!