Speed Queen Washer Service in Madison, WI
Our service team is very familiar with the Speed Queen washing machine technology and service and repair even the oldest Frigidaire models. We’ve repaired thousands, and we’d be delighted to help you with your current dilemma.
We Can Help You Fix Speed Queen Washing Machines:
- Leak water on the floor.
- Won’t spin during the wash cycle.
- Won’t Agitate
- Won’t fill up with water or drain the water after the wash cycle
- Have buttons or controls that aren’t working.
- Have dispensers that aren’t working.
- Fill up with water even after being turned off.
- Are ripping clothes during the wash cycle.
- Aren’t cleaning clothes properly during the wash cycle.
- Are making loud banging noises during the wash cycle.
- Won’t turn on.
- Aren’t washing all of the detergent out of the clothes.
- Are leaving yellow or rust spots on clothes after you wash them.
We have seen each of these Speed Queen Washer problems numerous times and would be happy to diagnose and repair the problem you are currently having. Our online scheduling is simple and efficient and will walk you through the process quickly. You may schedule by phone as well and speak to one of our friendly office staff.
Repairs at Fair Rates
with Guaranteed Results
Appliance Care today!