We repair these Kenmore Washer Problems in the Madison Metro Area
Our service team is very familiar with the Kenmore washing machine technology and service and repair even the oldest Kenmore models. We’ve repaired thousands, and we’d be delighted to help you with your current dilemma.
We Can Help You Fix Kenmore Washing Machines:
- Leak water on the floor.
- Won't spin during the wash cycle.
- Won't Agitate
- Won't fill up with water or drain the water after the wash cycle
- Have buttons or controls that aren't working.
- Have dispensers that aren't working.
- Fill up with water even after being turned off.
- Are ripping clothes during the wash cycle.
- Aren't cleaning clothes properly during the wash cycle.
- Are making loud banging noises during the wash cycle.
- Won't turn on.
- Aren't washing all of the detergent out of the clothes.
- Are leaving yellow or rust spots on clothes after you wash them.
- And more!
We have seen each of these Kenmore Dryer problems numerous times and would be happy to diagnose and repair the problem you are currently having. Our online scheduling is simple and efficient and will walk you through the process quickly. You may schedule by phone as well and speak to one of our friendly office staff.
Angies List Super Service Award Winner
6 years in a row!
2012 - 2017
"We'll go out of our way to provide the best service you've ever received."
-Jeff Boese, Owner
Request Service Online