Dishwasher Service Repair Experts
We can help you get your dishwasher functioning properly again! Our service repair techs have seen your problem many times before and would be happy to diagnose and repair your current malfunction.
We Can Fix Your Dishwasher If:
- Your dishwasher isn't draining.
- Leaking water on the floor.
- There is standing water in the bottom of the dishwasher after cycle
- Is melting your plastic cups and dishes
- Won't stop filling with water.
- Particles of food are left on your dishes after cycle completes
- Isn’t filling up with water after the cycle is complete.
- Display panel on the dishwasher has an error code.
- Won't turn on.
- The lights on your dishwasher's control panel keep blinking.
- Your dishwasher door won't close or latch all the way.
- There's Water leaking out of your dishwasher.
- It smells like something is burning when operating
- Is making a clunking noise.
- It's taking a longer than normal for your dishwasher to finish a cycle.
- Your dishwasher is leaving spots and residue on your dishes.
- Motor is humming, but the dishwasher cycle won't start.
- Door drops down harder than it should.
- Detergent dispenser won't open.
- Dishwasher fills with water and then stops working.
- The heating element isn't working.
- And More!
We know how important it is to have a working dishwasher. Hand washing your dishes is time consuming and tiresome. We’re be happy to get a top notch tech over to help as soon as possible.
Basic Dishwasher Info
Your dishwasher uses water that's about 140 degrees Fahrenheit along with detergent to clean and sanitize your dishes. After spraying your dishes with water and detergent several times, the water is drained along with any leftover food particles and your dishes are dried by an interior heating element.
The amount of noise that comes from running your dishwasher depends how much sound proofing it has. While some dishwashers are whisper quiet, others are much louder. If your dishwasher starts running noisier than usual or makes a clunking, grinding or hissing sounds, you could be one wash cycle away from a breakdown.